I'm asking for the design document of each epic, is there a central place to
download them?Just go through the design document of maintenance, it's helpful;
so I'd like to also learn other design documents.

Regards,----Klaus Ma (马达), PMP® | http://www.cguru.net
CallSend SMSCall from mobileAdd to SkypeYou'll need Skype CreditFree via
SkypeCallSend SMSCall from mobileAdd to SkypeYou'll need Skype CreditFree via
Skype