Maybe we can think of stripping verify_reviews.py down and making it
concentrate just on the verification part and call into
apply-reviews.py for fetching reviews. Another alternative would be to
merry the two together (like you're suggesting, and Adam mentioned it
too at some point).
I personally would like to keep the two separate, but I curious to see
what other folks think.

Cheers,
Artem.