Hello Everyone,
At the MesosCon Dublin Hackathon, we started working on MESOS-191. The goal
of this issue is to enable database and persistent disk frameworks to make
use of isolated and high-performance disks, to enable frameworks like HDFS,
Cotton, and Kafka to achieve production-level performance.

First, we captured all of the potential applications of the feature through
user stories.
Then, we demonstrated the change we'll make to the Mesos API (this is only
a protobuf change, no new RPCs are needed).
Finally, we explicitly point out features that we're not going to include
in the v1 implementation, but are worthwhile to be added in later
iterations.

Please look over the document and contribute your feedback.

Thank you!
David, Jie, Joris, and Michael