+1 on this. Great work guys. Volumes are a good start, but when we have
users with large amounts of data, we need an API for storage to work
seamlessly at the level within the band of Mesos (Disks or Multiple Disks
should be offered as well as volumes). Storage drivers is also an important
concept that we have been discussing for some time and is needed by
Frameworks like Quobyte, HDFS, Hbase, etc.

-Elizabeth