Honestly, I don't think those two features are conflict, so I re-raise this
into dev@list.

And regarding the n possibility/RoleManager plugin, there's also a user
case that customer would like to load security info from 3rd part
application as role info, e.g. LDAP, and framework can not modify them;
cluster admin can modify weight & quota as resource plan. How implicit
role/dynamic role handle such case?

----
Da (Klaus), Ma (马达) | PMP® | Advisory Software Engineer
Platform Symphony/DCOS Development & Support, STG, IBM GCG
+86-10-8245 4084 | klaus1982...@gmail.com | http://k82.me