@Neil, My concern is that Implicit Roles and ACLs are independent
functions, ACLs is focus on the access control rather than prevent a
invalid role. For example, if the principal is incorrect, then
the authorization will also failed when register framework. In addition, as
you mean, Implicit roles must depend on ACLs? If without ACLs, Implicit
roles can work well?