Yes, it shows the allocated resources(Used resources + offered resources) for
the role, you can check the code for the details:

master.hpp:

// Information about an active role.

struct Role

{

  Resources resources() const

  {

    Resources resources;

    foreachvalue (Framework* framework, frameworks) {

      resources += framework->totalUsedResources;

      resources += framework->totalOfferedResources;

    }

    return resources;

  }

};

Regards!
Grady YQ. Wang??????????
Software Engineer Of IBM Platform Computing
E-mail: yq...@cn.ibm.com
WeChat ID: gradyYQwang
Address: 3/F,No.42 GAO XIN LIU ROAD,Xian,Shanxi 710075 China
If you can control yourself, then you can control everything.