"*" is not a standard role, but instead represents unreserved resources
that will be offered to any framework, according to (weighted,
hierarchical) DRF. So it doesn't make sense to talk about the resources
"reserved" for "*". Rather, if you take the total cluster resources, and
subtract the resources reserved for each role (whether used, offered, or
available), then you would get the total unreserved resources, meaning all
the resources that fall under "*".