Hi Ben,

For long term goal, instead of creating sub-pool, what about adding a new
sorter to handle **scare** resources? The current logic in allocator was
divided to two stages: allocation for quota, allocation for non quota
resources.

I think that the future logic in allocator would be divided to four stages:
1) allocation for quota
2) allocation for reserved resources
3) allocation for revocable resources
4) allocation for scare resources