The calendar integration is now in place in the #general channel in Mesos
Slack.
Thanks Vinod for giving me the necessary permissions to do so!

I went with #general since the community calendar is intended to encompass
all community events.

There's a weekly summary on Mondays, as well as 1-day and 10-min reminders
of each event.
It will also post regarding any updates, cancellations, etc to events.

Cheers,

MPark