A few announcements here:

   - I'll no longer be hosting Mesos Developer Community Meetings going
   forward. There's a lot of work involved in hosting/running good meetings. I
   feel that I have not been putting enough work to make it good, and would
   rather have someone else run it better instead.
   - The meeting tomorrow, Aug 10, 2017, is *CANCELLED*.
   - We'll resume Aug 24, 2017 with *Benjamin Hindman* as our new host!
   - The meetings will occur *monthly* going forward rather than *every
   other week*.

Thanks Ben for taking this over, and I'm sure this meeting will become more
engaging and informative for everyone!

Thanks,

MPark