Hi MPark, thanks so much for hosting the meetings up until now!

It turns out that Ben isn't available on the 24th so the *next meeting will
be on August 31st at 3 pm* instead and will continue every 4 weeks after
that.

I think it would be great to switch from Google Hangouts to Zoom for the
meetings, which would reduce the overhead for scheduling and recording the
meetings, and give everyone a persistent link to join rather than a
different link for each meeting. The down side would be that everyone who
wanted to attend in real time would need to download the Zoom client.
Please feel free to weigh in!

All the best,
Judith

--