Having distributed tox.ini files and being able to run tests for multiple
environments will be helpful to develop the new Mesos CLI thus I support
this change.

Requiring developers to install tox is indeed the biggest concern with this
change; however, this process should be straightforward as it uses pip.

--
Armand Grillet
Software Engineer, Mesosphere