On 2021-02-28 08:54 PM, Samuel Marks wrote:
Decouple Apache ZooKeeper, enabling Apache Mesos to run completely without ZooKeeper. Specifically enable a choice between ZooKeeper, etcd, and consul.

To be honest, I would prefer something like foundationdb, and slowly moving
to a multi-master mode

My organisation is somewhat interested in contributing this. We tried in the past but came across some hurdles on the Mesos organisation end. Open to trying again, but will need a clear pathway to getting this accepted.

Samuel Marks
Charity <https://sydneyscientific.org> | consultancy <https://offscale.io>
<https://linkedin.com/in/samuelmarks>