>On 2021-02-28 05:38 PM, Qian Zhang wrote:
>> Hi Folks,
>>
>> To reboot this awesome project, I'd like to collect feature requests
>> for Mesos. Please let us know your requirements for Mesos and whether
>> you or your organization would like to contribute to the
>> implementation of the requirements. Thanks!
>
>We can already summarize what has been said in previous discussions, mainly
>making mesos easier to deploy / maintain, and my personal one, with more
>batteries included by default.
>There are also several ways of improvements, especially regarding GPU support,
>numa, ZFS integration, volume management...
>
>But first, reducing the effort to have a fully functional mesos cluster would
>be to me, one of the priorities (and also targeting local development like
>minimesos was trying to achieve)
>

>--
>Damien GERARD

Ease of install is definitely something that would make it easier for others to
use and experiment with Mesos.

I've just been through the process of setting up a Mesos cluster and it's
definitely a right-of-passage.
Not a particularly fun experience, but primarily because I wanted ssl enabled.
I'm using an Ansible playbook to deploy a Linux/Windows Mesos cluster for a
Jenkins Build Farm.

I've made a few local mods to:
* Mesos to support Windows and ssl (not complete)
* Jenkins Mesos Plugin (and mesos-usi) to support reusable Agents and Mesos
attribute operators i.e. match Mesos offers with an attribute version
[lt|le|gt|eq|ne|ge|gt] '2.2.2'

Regards, Chris