Hi John,

Thanks for your suggestion!

> That is, how do you run serverless workloads that require access to
persistent data and how do you schedule your serverless functions so that
they execute with good data locality to ensure decent performance.

If you are talking about the workload scheduling, I think it should be
handled by frameworks rather than Mesos. As we all know, Mesos has a
two-level scheduling mechanism where Mesos master will do the resource
scheduling for the frameworks running on top of it, and each framework will
do the workload scheduling after it receives the resources offers from
Mesos master. Could you please elaborate a bit more on the specific
requirements for Mesos to support serverless workload?

Regards,
Qian Zhang