Hi Benjamin,

Yes, I believe the configuration matrix needs to add an entry similar to :

Configuration Matrix
gcc
s390x/ubuntu:18.04
--verbose --disable-libtool-wrappers --disable-parallel-test-execution
autotools
✅
cmake
✅

Configuration matrix must be living somewhere private to Mesos or in
Jenkins(using configuration matrix
plugin<https://plugins.jenkins.io/matrix-project/#plugin-content-configuration-matrix>)
 as I am unable to find configuration variables such as
“MESOS_TEST_AWAIT_TIMEOUT” environment being referred in Mesos source code.

As mentioned here<https://github.com/apache/mesos/pull/449#issue-1455059508>,
above configuration has also been tested as well.

Please let me know if there is any way I can help to update configuration
matrix.

Thanks & Regards,
Yasir