It would be great if we can get a separate configuration matrix for s390x.
We would be able to add new configurations once they start working on s390x.
Could someone who can edit jenkins configuration, add below configuration for
s390x  :
Configuration Matrix
                                         |  gcc
ubuntu:18.04 | --verbose --disable-libtool-wrappers
--disable-parallel-test-execution | autotools | ✅

                                                           cmake | ✅