Hi,

I really would like to help with parser development. I am reading up on Nifi,
Kafka and there are probably other topics I am missing now.
As when it comes to Hadoop ecosystem I am pretty much a beginner I will
unfortunately need a month to learn the different components.

Regards,
Mark de Rijk

Sent from my iPhone