Part of the point of having a framework like metron is that you don’t
*need* to know those things to contribute parsers.
What you would want to understand are the things at parser scope:

STELLAR,
the MessageParser interface
The base ‘typed’ parsers ( JSONMap, CSVParser, BasicGrokParser )

and your data.

Even the integration testing framework has been done in such a way that you
can test with indexing, enrichment etc without having to worry
about setting up zookeeper, kafka, storm etc.

On May 11, 2017 at 09:38:46, Mark de Rijk (