Does anyone else have any comments?  I would like to get the ball rolling
on this, maybe this weekend.

On August 23, 2017 at 14:28:57, Nick Allen (n...@nickallen.org) wrote:

I propose that we go forward with our first feature branch without
guideline changes up-front. We can use this as a learning experience out
of which guideline changes can be proposed. I'd prefer to have a little
more flexibility on our first feature branch so we can determine how best
to push it through.