To generalize a bit, I think it would be helpful to have a single or series
of recordings, write-ups, or even just pointers to some good high-level
docs to introduce people to each component used in Metron, and then a
description of how it's used in the Metron environment.  I know I spend a
lot of time talking with people hitting the fundamentals, which is to be
expected for a growing project like ours.  That helps provide a super
high-level context for what is happening in the cluster and where to look
if you're seeing certain types of issues.

Jon

--

Jon