I think the ES cutover should be the start of the 0.5.x series, and we
continue on with 0.4.x for the
metadata improvements etc.  We could chose to focus 0.5.x’s first releases
on not only ES but
getting a handle on kibana and the mpack situation as well.

On November 6, 2017 at 12:48:45, Michael Miklavcic (
michael.miklav...@gmail.com) wrote:

I agree with your proposal, Nick. I think having a stabilizing release
prior to upgrading ES/Kibana makes sense.