I agree, I think it's very reasonable to move in line with Nick's
proposal.  I would also suggest that we outline what the target versions
would be to add in the METRON-777 components, since it has been functional
for a very long time but not reviewed and has some really rockstar
improvements.

Jon

--

Jon