​I would suggest that we shift our existing deployment routines to use the
new code repository, prior to making changes to "packag-ify" it.  That way
we know that our code reorganization is definitely working and has been
successful.

Prior to step 2, we would...
   * Add a sub-module pointing to the repo and ensure that the Ansible
deployment to Full Dev can deploy Bro with the Kafka plugin