Github user ottobackwards commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/metron/pull/858

    OK,
    After getting the new changes, everything works as advertised.  I was able
to run on mac os , and the end to end passed.  I ran a few times in a row and
there where no issues, so it looks like setup/teardown works fine.

    I think we you have done to this point is great @merrimanr, really great
work.  I like the speed of getting compose up and everything.

    The idea of doing the namespaces for ES is great too.

    I did not run the integration test

    To summarize my feedback:

    - I would like some scripts that wrap this up into high level usage
    - I think we need doc around writing tests that use this framework ( will
we be adding tests one by one + any new tests )?
    - I think we should enable debugging on the services in docker on known
ports.  Knowing that to @justinleet 's point, any java dev. can get their tool
of choice to work.  We can do intellij specific examples on top of that as well
    - I think we should have a print out statement, similar to what we have at
the end of vagrant up/ansible that says the ip addresses and ports exposed +
service name. this would include the debugging.  I know this helps with
vagrant, it would help here.

---