> I suggest we make sure to very explicitly document what the level of
support, testing, etc. for everything is.  If we're not requiring
everything to be tested against Ubuntu, we should make sure to document
exactly what the difference in expectation is along with it being in some
categorization that makes it obvious where it falls (e.g. CentOS is primary
support, Ubuntu is best effort, or whatever).

Do we do this anywhere else today?  My thinking is hey, this is an open
source project.  We don't provide 'direct support' for anything.  At least,
that's not what I signed up for. :)

> Also, it sounds like Nick is suggesting that we don't have devs test
against both CentOS and Ubuntu, but potentially that's only true for non-
UbuntuPRs. If CentOS is the gold standard, I expect not only that Ubuntu work,
but that CentOS work as well.  This implies that Ubuntu changes get tested
against both (i.e. dev needs to be run up for both OSs).

Yes, agreed.  I was thinking that goes without saying, but it is good to
make it clear.