GitHub user cestella reopened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/metron/pull/907

    METRON-1427: Add support for storm 1.1 and hdp 2.6

    ## Contributor Comments
    Right now our ambari mpack won't run cleanly on HDP 2.6 and Storm 1.1
because of some classpath issues and not supporting the stack.  We should
migrate fulldev to run 2.6 (while still working with 2.5) and validate that we
work with storm 1.1.   The only code changes in here is relocating and shading
jackson (kerberized storm 1.1 requires a conflicting version of jackson from ES
and us, so we shade and relocate it in parsers, but didn't in profiler and
elasticsearch uber jars.  This PR corrects that).

    You can validate this by:
    * Running up full-dev and ensuring data flows through
    * Kerberizing full-dev and ensure things still work

    I have done the above, but you can feel free to do the same.
    ## Pull Request Checklist

    Thank you for submitting a contribution to Apache Metron.
    Please refer to our [Development
Guidelines](https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=61332235)
 for the complete guide to follow for contributions.
    Please refer also to our [Build Verification
Guidelines](https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/METRON/Verifying+Builds?show-miniview)
 for complete smoke testing guides.

    In order to streamline the review of the contribution we ask you follow
these guidelines and ask you to double check the following:

    ### For all changes:
    - [x] Is there a JIRA ticket associated with this PR? If not one needs to
be created at [Metron
Jira](https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:summary-panel).

    - [x] Does your PR title start with METRON-XXXX where XXXX is the JIRA
number you are trying to resolve? Pay particular attention to the hyphen "-"
character.
    - [x] Has your PR been rebased against the latest commit within the target
branch (typically master)?

    ### For code changes:
    - [x] Have you included steps to reproduce the behavior or problem that is
being changed or addressed?
    - [x] Have you included steps or a guide to how the change may be verified
and tested manually?
    - [x] Have you ensured that the full suite of tests and checks have been
executed in the root metron folder via:
      ```
      mvn -q clean integration-test install && build_utils/verify_licenses.sh
      ```

    - [x] If adding new dependencies to the code, are these dependencies
licensed in a way that is compatible for inclusion under [ASF
2.0](http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#category-a)?
    - [x] Have you verified the basic functionality of the build by building
and running locally with Vagrant full-dev environment or the equivalent?

    #### Note:
    Please ensure that once the PR is submitted, you check travis-ci for build
issues and submit an update to your PR as soon as possible.
    It is also recommended that [travis-ci](https://travis-ci.org) is set up
for your personal repository such that your branches are built there before
submitting a pull request.

    $ git pull https://github.com/cestella/incubator-metron 2.6_investigation

    https://github.com/apache/metron/pull/907.patch

    This closes #907

----
commit 4486b7ff58bfb98a5bc1ed8e05490fb7202bab9f