Hi Everyone -

A while back I opened up a discuss thread around the general idea of a
Batch Profiler [1].  I'd like to start making progress on a first draft of
that functionality.

I created METRON-1699 [2] which outlines the general approach and ideas.
If you're interested, review that JIRA and let me know if you have
feedback.  I will be adding sub-tasks to that JIRA as I make progress and
can separate it into logical bits for review.

I would like this effort to use a feature branch as it will take a number
of PRs to get a first cut on the functionality.  Pending no disagreement, I
will create the feature branch based on METRON-1699.

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/d28d18cc9358f5d9c276c7c304ff4ee601041fb47bfc97acb6825083@%3Cdev...
<https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/d28d18cc9358f5d9c276c7c304ff4ee601041fb47bfc97acb6825083@%3Cdev.metron.apache.org%3E>
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-1699