Personally, I think the state of our docs and web presence is an inhibitor
to growing the Metron community.  Unless we can offer concise, compelling
answers to the basic questions (What can I do with Metron?  Who does it
help? How do I do that?), potential users and contributors are unable to
see the value of Metron.