Ok, I'm +1 to this as well. Jira and our Git history does anything we need
for posterity (aside from those wanting to re-live old feature branch glory
days - who am I to judge?), so no need for the extra cruft. I've
participated on but not created a FB yet - is it an infra request to deal
with the CUD part of CRUD on a FB?