Hi all,

There was a discussion on Slack that I wanted to bring back to the list
regarding our LICENSE and NOTICE files.

These files appear to be stale since our graduation to TLP, however they
likely should have been updated throughout their lifetime.  I'll be
starting a discuss thread shortly regarding exactly how we go about getting
things into current state, documenting the process, etc.  The result of
this discuss thread will be a set of JIRAs for this issue.

Given that these issues have existed since graduation, I'm inclined to
continue with the release as-is and consider it a blocker for the next
release.