I tend to agree with Mike. I think we could do a release of the main
project and get benefit, but I think skipping this cycle (especially since
we had a release last month) let's us get things like the ES client
migration in and settled and just generally make recommending a newer
version easier.

The main reason for doing a release for the Bro plugin is to address
shortcomings that we discovered and are addressing.