Can you generate the jiras that would be included in the release?

On November 16, 2018 at 10:05:50, Justin Leet (justinjl...@gmail.com) wrote:

Given that we've had a couple major PRs (the ES client migration along with
the Angular upgrade stuff, and I'm sure others), I'd be in favor of
releasing both the plugin and the main repo.

I'd be in favor of doing something like:
metron-bro-plugin-kafka release 0.3.0
PR to update full dev
metron release 0.7.0 (given that things changed a good amount)

I would also expect this process to most likely be kicked off post
Thanksgiving break (Thursday 22nd and Friday 23rd for anybody not in the
US).

I can kick out another summarization thread if we want, but basically:
* Nov 26 - Start the Bro plugin release process
* Once that finishes, PR to update full dev with new plugin version
* Once PR is in, start metron release process (hopefully) sometime the week
of the 3rd?

Are there any objections to staggering the releases like that? They could
also be done together, but it means that we have to update full dev to
match the plugin version post release.

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/3c18c3aba6b436b11032831e7db541d50eb7cb1e3ae54b7423057c88@%3Cdev.metron.apache.org%3E
> context
> >> of