PR #1284 completely removes the `/api/v1/update/replace` endpoint.  This
endpoint is not being used by any other services in Metron currently.

As part of the work I am doing to allow Elasticsearch to auto-generate the
document ID, I would have had to make code changes to this endpoint to
continue to support it.  Rather than doing that, I opted to remote it, as I
believe it is dead code.

* I want to make sure that no one in the community is using this endpoint
for other purposes.  If you are, please respond on this thread.

* Does anyone think we should deprecate this before completely removing
it?  Personally, I do not think it is necessary, but if anyone disagrees
please voice your opinion.

[1] https://github.com/apache/metron/pull/1284