Fix is out in this PR: https://github.com/apache/metron/pull/1309
Jira: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-1950

It ended up being a bit bigger than I hoped because we had some remaining
incompatibilities between our Github markdown and the Doxia-expected
formatting. This caused a cascade of inconsistent results for anyone
attempting to generate a page that works in both Github markdown and Doxia.
The latest fixes here should address all of this in the parsers
documentation. I suspect we may have other markdown pages out there that
will have similar issues, so this PR/Jira/notice should serve as a recipe
for remedying them in the future.

Best,
Mike