+1 for merging a fix.

On December 20, 2018 at 12:43:57, Michael Miklavcic (
michael.miklav...@gmail.com) wrote:

Thanks for the feedback Otto. I'm not too familiar with our infrastructure
afa impact of switching to ascii doc, but I think it's worth considering if
it allows us to have a consistent rendering markdown that's easy to use.
Automated link testing is a good idea. I wonder if Cypress could do that
well, or if we should just write our own link tester that spins up embedded
Jetty, or other option.

*Anyone opposed to me merging this PR in sooner than the 24 hour period?*
This is a broken master as far as I'm concerned, despite what Travis says.

In a separate PR, I'd also like to add a simple mvn clean site run to our
Travis builds, which should catch the bigger issues.