The original design was done with the intent to keep the user profiles (soc
analyst vs ops personnel) separate and enable a microservices-oriented
architecture. I don't have a strong opinion one way or the other, but I'd
be interested to hear whether others in the community find this wall
useful, or if we should come back to a single pain of glass.

Mike