As a more general question, can I ask why we're feeling pressure to push
out a release in the first place? Again, I'm happy to continue with option
2. Let's move forward and get out the release. But is there a reason why we
think it has to get out now, versus next week, or the week after? Otto
pointed out a legitimate issue, dev environment or not, and I'm unclear why
we have an issue with waiting for the fix. There's no pressure on this,
imho.