Thanks, guys. I'm munching through the documentation now but would really
appreciate a steer towards perhaps a diagram of the architecture. Does it
exist?

Mike, I'm reading the link you sent and slowly digesting it. I hope I can
help to contribute to the use cases in the near future.

Regards,

Phillip