I just sent an invite for the ASF slack.  Check out #Metron once you're in
there.

There are some various network diagrams but nothing that I would consider
holistic.  Here are some pointers (in order)

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/METRON/Metron+Architecture

https://github.com/apache/metron/blob/master/metron-platform/metron-parsing/README.md#parser-architecture

https://github.com/apache/metron/blob/master/metron-platform/metron-enrichment/metron-enrichment-storm/README.md#enrichment-architecture

https://github.com/apache/metron/blob/master/metron-platform/metron-indexing/metron-indexing-storm/README.md#indexing-architecture

Note that the wiki is generally very outdated but the logical diagram on
that page isn't bad.

Jon Zeolla