Hey all,

While working through the feature branch upgrade for HDP 3.1, we came
across some classpath related issues conflicting with Storm and Guava while
testing out Kerberos. Initially, this seemed reasonable to roll into the
Kerberos fix PR, but the scope has expanded a bit because we found
additional impacts while working through the Hadoop upgrade branch as well.
We're now looking at splitting this out into a separate PR in the feature
branch. Curator 4.0.0 is backwards compatible and will work with Zookeeper
3.4.6. Strictly speaking, this *could* be done against master first, but
there may be some duplicate testing effort there, and I'm really not it's
worth it as there is absolutely no issue currently with Curator 2.12.0 in
master - I call this out purely for transparency/information share with the
community. I'm leaning towards us making this change against the feature
branch directly as that is the only place we currently have compatibility
issues.

Best,
Mike