FYI - we were able to move forward on getting Kerberos working without
requiring a Curator upgrade. We probably want to consider some architecture
changes around how we manage this queue in MaaS at some point, however
right now we will be continuing with the current version of Curator. The
Zookeeper version is the same from HDP 2.5 to 2.6 to 3.1, so there should
be no added risk.