We could definitely replace some of it, but have not replaced anything for
this PR. Most changes in the PR are in metron-deployment/packaging/ambari/
+ some light surrounding work to make some stuff available that wasn't.
The Ansible stuff is basically untouched if not actually untouched.
Actually provisioning the base cluster is a separate activity that will
live alongside the install. What we want as an end state is definitely
something I'd love to hear discussion on, and one I'd expect to see more of
as we build on this.

For a little more context, basically the mpack moves node assignment,
managing services, configuration, etc. to Ambari.  Basically the goal is to
just make everything a lot easier to install and configure in the general
case, which is a pain point that I've heard repeatedly.  It's (relatively)
easy to spin up on AWS because there's Ansible for it, but spinning up
random machines and putting Metron on top is more painful.

If you've gone through the regular Ambari install of a service (e.g.
through the UI), it's basically
1) Where do you want to install components?
2) What configs do you want on them?
3) Install and start them up?

The mpack is just setting up Ambari to make doing that easier by defining
the services, exposing some of the configuration (and I'm sure there's more
that should be exposed).

Justin