Github user james-sirota commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-metron/pull/188

    I agree on the -1.  There are additionally merge conflicts now with this
pull request and I don't believe it's worthwhile to do the merge and change the
implementation. It's easier to start over.  Matt, the Jira as been re-assigned
to you.  Thank you for taking this over.   Lets let this sit for 72 hours and
if no one objects we will cancel this pull request.

---
with INFRA.
---