To Jon's point, I think it would be useful to have a Demo box that uses
generators to produce 3 or 4 types of telemetry that shows up in the Metron
Dashboard.  This box would be different from Quick-Dev in that everything
starts automatically, so that a user just has to launch it and the should
start seeing data in the Metron Dashboard right away.  In fact, we could
even pre-load the Elasticsearch indices so that the user has more of a
history to mine when using the Demo box.

--
Nick Allen <n...@nickallen.org>