Github user ottobackwards commented on the issue:
    Justin -
    I have added your repo as a remote, checked out and branched storm-1.0 -
    when I do mvn test - it runs is actually working.
    Is there a different way to see the failing tests or more likely am I doing
something wrong?

contact infrastructure at or file a JIRA ticket
with INFRA.