Another thought that came to me recently - Has there been any consideration
of using some of the newer standards such as pxGrid
<https://developer.cisco.com/site/pxgrid/discover/overview/>, DXL
<https://community.mcafee.com/docs/DOC-7296>, etc. to integrate with other
systems and allow data loading/sharing?  I'm not familiar enough with those
solutions to know if it fits with the current Metron API architecture, but
at least I wanted to put it out there.

Jon

--

Jon