Ambari seems like a logical choice.

*>> It doesn’t natively integrate Zookeeper storage of configs, but there
is a natural place to specify copy to/from Zookeeper for the files desired.*

How would Ambari interact with Zookeeper in this scenario?  Would Ambari
replace Zookeeper completely? Or would Zookeeper act as the persistence
tier under Ambari?

--
Nick Allen <n...@nickallen.org>