Github user merrimanr commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-metron/pull/316

    The latest commit includes removing MySQL as the security credential store
and replacing with H2.  I also updated the documentation with instructions on
configuring a production database (like MySQL) for this purpose.

    Unit and integration tests are passing.  I tested this on both the
metron-docker and Quick Dev environment.  This can be tested on metron-docker
with the spring boot maven plugin and docker profile:

    //navigate to metron-rest
    mvn spring-boot:run -Drun.profiles=docker,dev

    I also added a vagrant profile for testing on Quick Dev.  To test this on
Quick Dev, scp the metron-rest archive to node1 and extract the archive.   Then
start the application with the vagrant profile and change the port so that it
doesn't conflict with Ambari:

    java -jar ./lib/metron-rest-0.3.0.jar --spring.profiles.active=vagrant,dev
--server.port=8082

    I did a fairly comprehensive tests and all endpoints are working.  Once we
are satisfied with this I will take another pass and fix the minor style issues
(spacing, adherence to checkstyle, etc).

---
with INFRA.
---